Elvie's twenty years experience selling real estate in the Santa Clara Valley is primarily in association with Alain Pinel Realtors. Her expertise stems from annual sales of significant properties for a small group of clients in Los Gatos, Saratoga, Monte Sereno, Campbell, Mountain View, and San Jose. A portion of these real estate transactions includes forward planning of development services and all aspects of negotiation using her broad experience in estimating, inspection, government regulations and community resources.
Dedicated to quality, shared values and responsible outcomes, Elvie generates positive results with a wide range of customers from high-end new single family residences and town homes to multiple dwelling apartment houses. Her experience encompasses site analysis, design development, project scheduling, management, costing, documentation, and administration. Clients appreciate her abilities in communication, documentation, and administration. Clients appreciate her abilities in communication, high degree of professionalism and sales experience. With an outstanding background in leadership, public relations and administration, she formulates strategic, realistic plans and innovative approaches to achieve objectives.
Particularly interested in marketing, design, construction and residential communities, Elvie offers excellent insights and solutions in all phases of real estate transactions.
Alain Pinel Realtors
Realtor, Los Gatos, CA
Top 1% of Alain Pinel Realtors with daily involvement responding to client inquiries, making presentations and managing real estate procedures. Sales of unique and prestigious upper end homes convey expertise in analysis, marketing and providing client services. Successful results in market strategy, development of professional alliances, contracts, and negotiation. Recognized for maintaining a firm grasp of details and demonstrating strong interpersonal and design skills. Major accomplishments organizing residential subdivision properties that include interaction with architects on structures and interiors, documentation, disclosures and escrow sign-offs. Committed to quality, effective staging and attaining the best results for clients.
· Member of the Presidents Club
· Named Top producer in the San Jose Magazine
· Developed 8.3 acres of raw land in Monte Sereno into the most exclusive single-family residences bringing all utilities, 1,000-ft. road, water and retaining wall to the site.
· Project culminated in many unique characteristics of finishes, designs, custom windows, doors, and exterior facades involving detailed cost and effort explanations to clients.
· Freely shares knowledge with wide range of clients keeping current through numerous contacts, ongoing real estate seminars and professional property publications.
· Full understanding of current market conditions in each local community.
· Consistently average between 10 million and 15 million dollars in home sales annually.
· 2004 sales of 15 million dollars with variation from 600,000 to 8 million dollars.
· Maintain all listings with four 2005 projects having sales value of 12 million dollars.
Residential real estate and new construction sales in Saratoga-Los Gatos and surrounding communities for a successful real estate office. Fulfilled leadership and administrative responsibilities offering qualified, conscientious perceptions and innovative approaches. Maintained and increased the market share in new and upper end residential properties.
Developed sales and marketing strategies utilizing a thorough understanding of real estate construction, project development, finance and sales.
Elvie lives in the West Valley with her husband, a physicist Ph.D., consultant and product developer. She maintains extensive involvement in professional and civic assocations, and specifically enjoys the location, the many beautiful homes, and distinctive communities of the various towns and cities.