Aimee E. Smith
Get To Know Aimee E. Smith
After a successful high-tech career at Fortune 500 Silicon Valley companies that included Apple Computer, Quantum Corporation, Siebel Systems and Tandem Computers, Aimee transitioned from a Controller and Director of Finance to a full-time REALTOR® with Alain Pinel Realtors in 2005. Aimee’s proficiency in working with diverse clients to first understand their needs and desires, then formulating a solution that satisfies both has driven her referral business. Putting her clients’ first and foremost is Aimee’s passion and sustains her joy of helping clients with their real estate needs each day.
Aimee’s analytical and business acumen provides her clients with in-depth knowledge and expertise in the areas of finance, contract negotiations and real estate marketing. Aimee has fine-tuned these skills and offers her clients a clear assessment and understanding of the entire real estate transaction process to enable them to make the best decision possible. Aimee has repeatedly assisted clients in purchasing their dream home or investment property for the best possible price, even amidst highly competitive markets with low inventory. Aimee has also been successful in working with sellers to sell their home for the highest possible price, with a comprehensive marketing plan and support throughout the process based on her professional network of resources.
With her professional and honest approach, coupled with exceptional customer service, Aimee has garnered an excellent reputation with powerful references from past clients. As a Bay Area native, Aimee knows and sells residential real estate in the communities including Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, and Alameda County. Aimee’s intimate knowledge of the local communities, real estate market trends, and schools provides her clients with ease of mind, particularly when supporting clients who are relocating to the San Francisco Bay Area.
A few more things you may want to know about Aimee:
- She is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), the California Association of REALTORS® (CAR), and the Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS® (SILVAR).
- Aimee holds additional certifications as an ABR® (Accredited Buyer’s Representative), Relocation Specialist, and SRES® (Seniors Real Estate Specialists®).
- Aimee has the distinction of being a member of Alain Pinel Realtors President’s Club and Montclair Who’s Who.
- She is a volunteer for Yu-Ai-Kai, a Japanese American Community Senior Service.
- In her spare time, Aimee enjoys golfing, hiking and reading.
- She is a graduate of San Jose State University. Aimee has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, with a minor in Japanese. She also has a Master’s Degree in Education.
Aimee would like to get to know and help YOU with your real estate needs. Call, text, or email her today and let her know how she can support your goals!