945 LAUREL GLEN DR, Palo Alto, CA 94304
Unprecedented location, exquisite views! Superbly situated along the 17th Fairway of the renowned Palo Alto Hills Country Club, this rare property provides exclusivity plus some of the most inspiring Valley vistas the Peninsula has to offer. Virtually surrounded by open space – Foothills Park to the South, Arastradero Preserve to the East and North, and Palo Alto Hills Country Club to the West - this marvelous home enjoys the rare combination of comfortably close-in living, exceptional privacy, and captivating views of Windy Hill and the surrounding foothills, the Bay and San Francisco skyline. Some of its many custom attributes include:
• Four bedrooms, three full baths and one half bath, approximately 4,360 square feet of living space on an exceptionally private one-acre parcel with gorgeous views
• Dramatic Gallery entry featuring high ceilings with custom lighting and marble flooring
• An immense living room with floor to ceiling windows that flood the space with sunlight and showcase the splendor of the inspiring views. Boasting rich hardwood flooring, vaulted ceilings, designer lighting, and a grand fireplace
• A gorgeous and spacious gourmet kitchen with beautiful foothill views features slab-granite counter tops, hardwood flooring, designer lighting, informal dining, a large pantry and an office/ work area with built-in desk, phone and data lines
• Elegant formal dining room immediately adjacent to the kitchen with high ceilings, exquisitely elegant chandelier, and hardwood floors - all opening onto the upper deck and the expansive views beyond
• The bright and spacious family room is accessed through dual arches off the gallery and boasts marble flooring and walls of windows – a perfect spot for entertaining or quiet relaxation
• A truly spacious and abundantly private master bedroom suite has vaulted ceilings, new carpet, and a private deck with remarkable views of the Bay and San Francisco skyline.
• The freshly updated master bath features a walk-in closet, travertine flooring, dual-sink vanity with granite counter top, a custom step-down tub with shower and a large picture window to bring in the amazing views.
• The wrap-around upper deck has all-weather decking, awnings for summer shade, and affords numerous vantage points to take in the seemingly endless views
• The lower living area is comprised of the fourth bedroom and adjacent sitting area (with room for a kitchenette), laundry room, newly remodeled full bath, and a spacious family/recreation room with hardwood flooring, wood burning fireplace, and double French doors opening onto the expansive lower deck
• The sprawling lower deck encompasses approximately 1,800 square feet of wide open area from which to enjoy the marvelous views. Complete with a covered hot tub and a discrete work area tucked away underneath
• Attached 2-car garage with plenty of extra storage
• The spectacular grounds feature lush, professionally installed and maintained landscaping with numerous mature rose bushes and fruit trees, automatic irrigation, a sunny rear patio off the family room, and plenty of additional pavered parking area
• Award-winning Palo Alto Unified schools: Nixon Elementary, Terman Middle, Gunn High
- Detached Single Family
- Year Built:
- Sold Date:
- Lot Size:
- 3 Full,1 Partial
- Attached,Electric Door or Gate Opener,Guest Parking,2 Car Garage,Off Street Parking,RV or Boat Parking
GS Dist: Palo Alto Unified
HS Dist: Palo Alto Unified
Grade School: Lucille M. Nixon Elementary
Middle School: 323
High School: Henry M. Gunn High
The broker providing this data believes the data to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm all information before relying on it for a purchase decision.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
© 2012 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved.
Updated on 5/21/2013