I pride myself in developing long term relationships with my clients. The best results I can hope for after a transaction is that you would be happy to refer me to any of your friends or relatives if they wanted to sell a home. I will work hard to insure that you to feel that I put your needs and priorities above all before, during and after the transaction.
Following are the most important steps I want to walk a seller through as I help them market their home. While much of this might seem basic, it is shocking that many agents don’t take enough time to go through each of these steps to be sure that you are comfortable with your decisions every step of the way.
- Evaluate and discuss seller’s time frame and priorities in selling their home.
- Discuss their understanding of the home selling process, time frames, responsibilities, local customs and costs. Fill in knowledge gaps as is necessary.
- Review features and benefits of home and evaluate against recently sold homes and homes currently on the market.
- Develop a potential buyer profile to help determine the target market which marketing strategy will be designed to find.
- Screen potential buyers and offers to insure working with best possible options for obtaining highest sales price in shortest timeframe possible.
- Hold broker open houses and public open houses which will be marketed properly to insure maximum home exposure.
- Continue to monitor and screen new homes as they come on the market to see their effect on your home.
- Carefully evaluate offers for negotiation opportunities while looking for the strongest possible buyer who can close as quickly as you want.
- Review pros and cons of each offer if there are multiple offers in order to prioritize them.
- Determine a multi-faceted negotiation strategy for each offer.
- Guide and assist you through the contract, due diligence, loan approval and closing process.
- Assist as needed after the closing and move out process.
In addition to these twelve points, the true value I provide to a seller is being their trusted advisor, skilled negotiator and expert facilitator. You won’t be sorry you put your trust in me.